This model is designed to be worn inside the waistband. Either just behind the hip or appendix carry. It is designed for a palm in draw.
- 2 Soft loops Fit 1.25", 1.50", 1.75" and 2.00" belts (adjustable)Includes Pull-the-Dot mounted snap head
- Adjustable cant angle (from 0 to 20 degrees)
- Integrated sweat shield to keep the weapon off your body.
- Sight channel that runs to the top of the belt clip so front sight can not snag on clothing.
- Sight channel tall enough to accommodate any aftermarket sights.
- Adjustable retention with a custom post and screw and flexible spacer.
- Made of .080 Kydex. (Other thicknesses available)
Custom ride height is an option on our IWB holsters. Simply put the weapon in your waistband without a holster (PLEASE BE SURE THE WEAPON IS UNLOADED AND SAFE) and take a picture of it. Use the upload feature in the order form and we will replicate that height during manufacturing.
Each holster is custom made one at a time to fit your specific weapon.
We are continually adding gun models to our list of supported models. If you have a gun that is not listed and you are local to the North Georgia area we offer a while you wait service. You can bring your gun to our shop and we will make you any of our products while you wait. Give us a call at 770-299-1135 to set up an appointment.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This holster was recommended by my CCW trainer as an ideal one for left hand appendix carry. After adjustment for retention I strapped it on and put in my Glock 43x. It stayed close to my body with a minimum profile. I wore it sitting, standing, kneeling and crouching. It didn't pinch or poke me anywhere. Draw and replacement of my Glock was smooth and fast. Like many I have a box full of holsters that didn't work out. This one will not be going in that box. Customer service was great. I had to qualify for my CCW one week from the order. I paid a little extra for the rush job and got it in 5 days.
This is my 6th holster from Cook's. I've purchased IWB & OWB for Glock's (19,22&43), CZ 75c, M&P 9c and now for my Sig 320. So far so good. Cook's has provided a consistent product at a good value with prompt fulfillment. I have no reason to shop elsewhere.